- Cataract & Lens Implant Surgery
- Corneal Consults & Transplants
- Comprehensive Ophthalmology
Education and Advanced Training
- Undergraduate – Concordia College, Moorhead, MN
- Medical School – University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Residency – State University of New York (SUNY), Buffalo, NY
- Fellowship in Cornea & Refractive Surgery – Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
Certification and Licensure
- Board Certified, American Board of Ophthalmology, 2011
- Dr. Keating is licensed to practice Medicine and Surgery in North Dakota and Minnesota.
- University of North Dakota School of Medicine, Clinical Assistant Professor
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- North Dakota Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons
Dr. Keating grew up in north Fargo and enjoys spending time with her husband and 3 young children.